Transforming Collision Repair With Short Wave Electric Infrared Technology
REVO Accelerated Curing Systems use short wave electric infrared technology, which provides significant throughput gains, energy cost savings and quality improvements.
Curing time for both prep and paint phases of repair can be reduced by hours, freeing up your technicians to complete additional repairs. There is no need to add accelerators to speed curing time; the fast dry time and complete cure from electric IR technology delivers high-quality results that reduce the need for rework.
Electric IR energy costs are a fraction of the energy costs to run a conventional system. REVO systems reach curing temperature almost instantly and are ready to cure a repair immediately. Cool down is also very quick so the systems can be turned on only when needed and are safe to handle shortly after shutdown.
REVO Systems deliver consistent, controlled heat. Temperature is precisely regulated by easy-to-operate controls. With short wave IR technology, the drying energy is concentrated on only the panels needing repair and penetrates multiple layers of coatings to heat the substrate beneath. REVO Systems consistently cure primer, sealer and paint.
Learn more about REVO Accelerated Curing Systems:
- Electric Infrared vs. Gas Catalytic
- Speed Up Your Operation with Infrared Drying Technology
- A Competitive Edge
- Improve Your Shop with Electric IR
- Better Equipment, Better Processes, Better Returns
- Shortwave Infrared From GFS Can Increase Paint Shop Productivity, Quality
- Better Quality in No Time at All: Innovating Your Prep Area with Electric IR
- A Tale of Two Technologies
- GFS’ REVO Accelerated Curing Systems: The Refined, Efficient Infrared Curing System
- Selecting the Right Equipment for Your Paint Shop